K-3 Visa & Marriage Visa Process Change

By |February 24th, 2010|Marriage Visa|

The US Department of State recently announced a change to the way they process K-3 Visa applications. In the past, US citizens or lawful permanent resident spouses would use a K-3 visa to bring their husband or wife to the US. Unlike normal spousal visa processing abroad (via form I-130), a K-3 visa only granted [...]