Lost I-94 Form

By |December 11th, 2011|Adjustment of Status (AOS)|

US immigration is filled with forms. There are forms for visitors, forms for citizenship and forms for just about everything in between. Many of the forms are filled out by you or your immigration lawyer when you are asking for an immigration benefit, such as a visa or green card. Other forms, such as a [...]