Adjustment of status work authorization (I-765)

By |February 25th, 2010|Adjustment of Status (AOS)|

USCIS recently announced a change in the processing of form I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization) that is commonly used by green card attorneys during the adjustment of status immigration process, including when submitting an application for a green card through marriage. Green card applicants do not automatically have the right to work in the United [...]