Mexico Green Card

Home/Tag: Mexico Green Card

When a Mexican national marries a US citizen, he or she must get a green card in order to permanently live and work in the United States. If the person was “admitted” to the US, most commonly by border patrol at a port of entry, he or she may be eligible to adjust status and complete the entire green card process in America. However, if the person entered without inspection (EWI) they will likely be required to return to Mexico for green card processing. All Mexico green card cases are processed at the US Consulate in Ciudad de Juarez (CDJ). Applicants are cautioned to consult with an immigration attorney prior to beginning the Mexico green card process in order to identify issues that may bar the applicant from returning to the United States. For more information about obtaining a green card in Mexico, contact us today at 800.989.6842.

Mexico Green Card Waiver Interviews Rescheduled

By |March 17th, 2010|Immigration Waiver|

As you may know, three individuals connected with the US Consulate in Ciudad de Juarez, Mexico were gunned down over the weekend. What you may not know, however, is that Juarez (CDJ) is the epicenter of processing for Mexicans who wish to immigrate to the United States. All Mexico green card applicants, whether via an [...]

What happens when a Mexico green card is denied

By |March 10th, 2010|Immigration Waiver|

When US green card applications are denied due to a ground of inadmissibility, most applicants must file a 601 waiver and wait for it to be adjudicated. Processing times for 601 waivers filed in the US during the adjustment of status process can take anywhere from one day to multiple years. Processing times for waivers [...]